Monday, June 14, 2010

Flyy Bootz Gives Me WINGS...

Aye Flyy Bootz BooGotti Welcome Welcome to The Party !!! Let's Get Into it... I like a party that's two to three hours in I'm not good with intros ( I'm a little Shy and Rude ), Plus I feel like introductions should come much later after you've observed a person , who knows if You really really really want to know that Person...Tip of the Day: Try Jumping into a conversation Uninvited Hit or Miss it's FUN


Hair...Hair ...Hair... Give Me a Girl With Hair * Pause * I'm Obsessed with Hair. I shaved My hair off two Months ago and now I want it back it's giving NutBush City Limits... I Blame Solange... kidding ... I blame my 9th Grade English Teacher she was the First to plant the seed when your over it shave it all Off... Cut to me Leaving the Barbershop and a couple months later I'm BORED BOOTZ. Love Solange for Bieng Bold Bald. 


 Baldhead Babes we Adore or Simply Love to Look at... Me First Lls:


The summer is giving the usual,  Long Flowing Tracks, Rihanna Cuts, Bold color and wait forit wait for it ..... My City is responsible for the following trend :


AFRO TRACKS
Although Marc Jacobs Gave You Afro Fluffy Fros during his Spring 2010 collection for Louis Vuitton there has been many a Poodle Haired Doll pumping the streets of the District of Columbia for like 3-6 seasons at  least...  I think I want Some...IDK I want something Patiently Waiting for some Grip Length
Oh Yeah How do U pronounce Ur name again ( that's what U say when U didn't catch the name the first time)... I'm V nice meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment